Elis Management Trainee Program
The Elis Management Trainee Program is aimed at developing management talent for the future. Open to both internal and external applicants, the program develops knowledge and skills enabling trainees to take up a variety of management roles across the companies
Management Trainees are developed through a two year program and they complete four 6 month projects, which are undertaken internationally as well as in their home environments.
They are provided with a mentor, who follows their development throughout the program, offering sparring and guidance .
Testimonials from some of our Management TraineesHere are a few testimonials from some of our Management Trainees.
- “You become part of an international business which gives you assignments with responsibility from day one”
- “My motivation is greatly improved when I feel that my work is of importance to the company, and that the results are used directly in the business”
- “From day one, I have been given assignments which have given me much responsibility and required that I work closely with managers from various departments, both in my home country and abroad”
- “I have built a large network across the business. That makes my job very exciting.”
- “Being a Management Trainee at Elis means for me constant development, a variety of challenges and, above all, opportunities. An invaluable opportunity is to get an insight into several parts of Elis and at the same time be a part of the daily business”